Faith Through Works Fellowship is about all of us doing life with Jesus in our hearts daily with everyone we encounter. We don’t need to wait until Sunday to have church! We are the Church!
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Change must come from within…
It’s such a blessing to be around folks who are sharing the changes they are making in themselves!
Their positive motivation and encouragement inspire me to continue to work on myself.
The key word here for me is WORK.
Maybe your results have been different, but I have not been able to just think my way to positive change within me and my life. I have had to provide the needed actions to change my attitudes, beliefs, habits, and behaviors too.
The blessings for me in all of this activity is that not only do I begin to become the person God intended me to be, but also, I am building new friendships and relationships as I grow.
How are you bringing change to yourself?.. Check your experience…
“Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change.” Big Book pg 84
Lord, let us provide the action and willingness to bring about the needed changes in our lives, AMEN.
“Get rid of all the sins you have done and get for yourselves a new heart and a new way of thinking.” Ezekiel 18:3
Have a blessed day Y’all!
How about a daily dose of hope and inspired thought?
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pastor+mark+farley&ref=nb_sb_noss
Join me in looking at the things we face daily with passages from both the Big Book and Bible!
Free daily blog in your inbox!
Sign up via email. I never share, sell, or publish your information!
http://dailyhopeandinspiration.org/
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#SCAA #SugarAddiction #CarbAddiction #Keto #Recovery #Sobriety #AA #12Step #DailyDevotion #BigBook #Inspiration #StepStudy #Abstinence #OA #Alanon #Bible #NA #Serenity #Faith #Workbook #SugarAddict #Addicted #FoodAddict #FoodAddiciton #Jesus #Alcoholic #12StepWorksheet #AlcoholicsAnonymous #RecoveryBooks #SoberBooks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you can't see it, then BE it!.. Here is a suggestion. Think about this and try it today and this week! While going about your no...
-
Change your thoughts and change your world… If we can change our thoughts, we can change our attitudes. If we change our attitudes we ca...
-
The heart of the matter… It’s always nice to get encouragement from others. Maybe it’s different for you, but it gives me strength and ...
-
What style of clothing do you wear?.. We have gear for all types of weather, events, sports, hobbies, and seasons. I just learned, and p...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.