I can't. ... HE can. ... I think I will let Him. ..... The pressures of everyday life can become overwhelming. Especially when we fall under the worldly illusion that we must do it all alone, by ourselves and perfectly. Friends please know that you are never, ever, alone! The Holy Spirit lives in our hearts and will see us through times of stress and uncertainty. Have you tried allowing God to carry those heavy burdens? ... Check your experience. ... Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 Lord remind our hearts in times of stress and heaviness that You are with us and ready to shoulder the load, AMEN. "I can't. ... HE CAN. ... I think I will let HIM." Big Book Steps 1,2,& 3 Have a blessed day y'all! Daily devotions with the Big Book and Bible combined! Paperback and Kindle versions are now available!! Every penny goes to support Faith Through Works Fellowship ministries including our beloved Furniture Bank! Please order yours today and help us help others! https://www.amazon.com/Daily-Devotions-Pastor-Mark-Devotionals/dp/1980273847/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1524849607&sr=8-3&keywords=pastor+mark+farley
Faith Through Works Fellowship is about all of us doing life with Jesus in our hearts daily with everyone we encounter. We don’t need to wait until Sunday to have church! We are the Church!
Friday, May 25, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you can't see it, then BE it!.. Here is a suggestion. Think about this and try it today and this week! While going about your no...
-
Change your thoughts and change your world… If we can change our thoughts, we can change our attitudes. If we change our attitudes we ca...
-
The heart of the matter… It’s always nice to get encouragement from others. Maybe it’s different for you, but it gives me strength and ...
-
What style of clothing do you wear?.. We have gear for all types of weather, events, sports, hobbies, and seasons. I just learned, and p...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.